Anno Domini: Rise of Cities edition is a full conversion mod for Civilization V BNW. Set in the ancient world, it has a unique tech tree with buildings, wonders and units to fit the theme. 104 ancient civilizations are featured in the mod, all with their own unique abilities.
For a brief look at what the mod contains, click the “Brief overview” tab. The other tabs are self-explanatory and contain more detailed information about the different elements you will find in the Anno Domini world.
The download is completely free of charge, but you must already own Civilization V, both expansions and all the DLC (except for the map packs, which are optional).
Latest version: 26 Uploaded: 4th September 2016
Instructions on how to add Anno Domini to your Mods folder and what to select on the main menu when playing.
1. Delete all other versions and unsubscribe from Steam – this version is incompatible and I don’t have the room on Steam to upload it.
2. Download and extract the folder to anywhere on your hard drive.
3. The main Anno Domini Version 26 folder is NOT to be transferred across anywhere; it’s the contents you need to transfer.
4. Transfer the folders inside the main download folder into your Documents/My Games/Sid Meier’s Civilization V/Mods/ folder.
5. Load up Civilization V and click on Mods. You’ll see a number of options available now. The ones you HAVE to select are the main Anno Domini and Anno Domini art files. These contain the base game and the required art. You must also select at least one civilization pack.
6. Select as many of the other folders as you like. Each has a number of civilizations in it grouped by type, e.g. Greek civilizations.
Please note that whilst the mod is available to download on Steam, it is not the complete version that is available here. This is due to me running out of upload space on Steam! The version works, but is missing elements such as modules from “Rise to Power” and some civilizations. Sadly, you’ll need to unsubscribe from Steam and download the mod here if you want the complete version.